These unique architectonic gems were created by the world-famous architect Adolf Loos in the early 20th century, and while they include eight apartment interiors that were occupied by rich investors of the Jewish community, four of them are open for the public: the Apartment of the Kraus Family (10 Bendova Street), the Apartment of Doctor Vogl (12 Klatovska Street), the Brummel House (58 Husova Street) and the Semler House (110 Klatovska Street, under construction until 2021). Apart from experiencing the extraordinary first-republic design, a guided tour provides an interesting insight into the Jewish community's life and fate, as each of the interiors hides its own story of fate, and these stories simultaneously illustrate historic events of WW II, and consequently of the Communist regime as well.
- More Info: Pilsen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +420 37 803 7966
- More Info: www.adolfloosplzen.cz/en
- Address: Apr-Oct Thu, Sat-Sun. Nov-Mar Thu, Sat
- More Info: Call in advance for booking a tour.
- Address: Guided tour 1 - CZK 180 full / CZK 120 reduced, guided tour 2 - CZK 240 full / CZK 150 reduced, guided tour 3 - CZK 140 full / CZK 90 reduced