Mount Toubkal Trek
Mount Toubkal Trek
From the bustling markets to the Atlas Mountains, this seven-day trip combines city sights and mountain trekking. This action-packed trip will immerse you in mazelike Marrakech, introduce you to Amazigh (Berber) culture and see you summiting Mt Toubkal. Stay in mountain gites and hiking huts, trek through spectacular mountain scenery and reach the ‘roof of North Africa’ with an expert crew and trusty pack mules. See two very different sides of Morocco in just one week.
- Imlil to Aroumd guided trek
- Imlil to Mount Toubkal Basecamp guided hike
- Mount Toubkal guided summit trek
- Marrakech – Medina walking tour
- Marrakech – Palais Bahia
- Strap on your hiking shoes and summit the highest peak in North Africa, Mt Toubkal, with your local expert guide leading the way. Pass the pilgrimage site of Sidi Chamarouchou on your way to basecamp and then wake up early the next day to take on the final summit.
- Get a real taste of adventure as your trek through the rugged Atlas Mountains and marvel at the spectacular scenery at every turn (with views across the mountain ranges, Sahara and Atlantic coast on a clear day) with a trusty pack of mules heading up your crew.
- Experience local life after hiking to your accommodation in a traditional gite (house) in an Amazigh (Berber) village nestled high in the Atlas Mountains.
- Embrace the vibrant souqs, sights, sounds and smells of Marrakech on a walking tour of the Medina and visit to Bahia Palace. With your local guide leading the way, you’ll uncover all of the best spots and learn more about their culture as you go.
- With plenty of free time and optional extras in Marrakech, you can explore at your own pace and delve into the parts of this intriguing city that interest you the most.
Neltner Hut/Mt Toubkal Base Camp
Neltner Hut/Mt Toubkal Summit