NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and its territories and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 a.m. PT on June 23, 2021.
1. Sweepstakes Description. This sweepstakes is sponsored by Brendan Vacations, 5551 Katella Avenue, Cypress, California 90630 ("Sponsor"). The sweepstakes begins on May 7, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. PT and ends on June 23, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT June 23, 2021. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these sweepstakes rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and its territories and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Brendan Vacations, employees of Brendan Vacations’ sister and parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and immediate family members or persons living in the same household of such individuals are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes. Acceptance of prize is subject to the policies and rules or restrictions of winner's employer.
3. How to Enter. One original entry through official sweepstakes entry page (per person). Individuals must go to: https://travel.brendanvacations.com/family-trip-sweeps/ fill in their first name, last name, email address, answer the 4-part skill testing question and accept the sweepstakes’ Official Rules. For Canadian residents only, a mail-in option is available; on a plain piece of paper, legibly handprint your name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime phone number (including area code), a valid email address, tell us where you’d like to travel in 2022 or 2023, and mail to the following address: 5551 Katella Avenue, Cypress, California 90630 USA. Mail-in entries must be date stamped by the Sweepstakes Period End Date and received by June 26, 2021. Limit of one (1) mail-in Entry per outer stamped mailing envelope. All eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period will be entered in the grand prize draw. All entries become the property of Sponsor, and Sponsor reserves the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with a winning entry. Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s). Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an email address shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the sweepstakes.
4. Prize. One (1) winner will receive a $10,000 USD travel credit to be used toward a Brendan Vacation for them and their family. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation, or if the full value of the travel credit is not used. The award cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. The prize is valid, and winner must travel July 1, 2021 through December 31, 2022 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Estimated retail value of the prize package varies based on trip and dates of travel selected; average retail value is estimated at $10,000 USD. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Meals and inclusions not included on the itinerary, passport, visa, insurance and items of a personal nature are additional and the responsibility of winner (this list is illustrative and not a full list of items not included).
5. How the Prize is Awarded. Random selection of the winner will occur on or about June 25, 2021 from among all eligible entries received. One (1) winner will be randomly selected. Winner will be notified by email on or about June 28, 2021. In the event that any prize notification or attempted notification email is returned as undeliverable, or if any attempted notification by email is not successful within seven (7) days, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Valid mailing address is required to claim a prize. Winner is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the sweepstakes. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. In the event that winner is determined to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries. Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration. Winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation (except where prohibited). By entering this sweepstakes, winner acknowledges that Sponsor has the right to publicize, by any medium, winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this sweepstakes, each entrant forever discharges, releases, and holds harmless the Sponsor, the Sponsor’s sister and parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and immediate family members or persons living in the same household of such individuals from any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the sweepstakes or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize, however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These Official Rules are subject to modification by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Sponsor are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's web site, or who otherwise acts in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to rescind, cancel, terminate, or modify this sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including, but not limited to, if the sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the sweepstakes.
CHOICE OF LAW: By entering, Entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws principles. By participating in the Promotion, Entrants consent to the sole jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Orange County, California.
SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.